2013 First Contact, Gallery Project (installation), Ann Arbor, MI
2013 Promise of Light, Lenawee Council for the Visual Arts, LCVA Gallery, Adrian, MI
2012 Adrian First Friday: Think Small (installation), Adrian, MI (solo)
2011-12 13th Annual Collage, Digital & Mixed Media Online International Art Exhibition (collage), NE (juried)
2011 5th Annual University of Michigan Alumni Show: Things that Move, Ann Arbor, MI
2009 17th Annual Fine Arts Exhibition (photography), Canton, MI (juried)
2009 The Dyning Room, Eastern Michigan University IGG Gallery (installation), Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2009 4th Annual Cherry Hill Art Fair, Canton, MI
2009 12th Annual Art Celebrating The Cancer Journey (fibers), Coupeville Arts Center, WA
2009 AMA Exhibition, Riverside Arts Center Gallery (installation), Ypsilanti, MI
2009 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery (collage), Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2008 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery (collage), Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2008 Eastern Michigan University Ford Hall Show, Ford Hall (installation), Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2008 45th Annual Ann Arbor Film Festival After Party, Firefly Club (installation), Ann Arbor, MI (solo)
2007 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery, Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2007 Eastern Michigan University Ford Hall Show, Ford Hall, Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2006 Ann Arbor Art Center; Off The Wall Show, (painting), Downtown Ann Arbor, MI
2006 Ann Arbor Art Center Faculty Show, (metalsmithing), Ann Arbor, MI
2013 Adrian College, Portfolio by Design II (honorarium recipient)
2012 Adrian College, Portfolio by Design (honorarium recipient)
2012 Adrian College, Photoshop Tutorial Workshop, ASA Day (Art/Scholarship/Achievement)
2011 University of Michigan, Arts Engine, Repurposing our Consumption
2006 ASM International (The Materials Information Society) Mokume Gane & Casting
ARTICLES & REVIEWS
• John Carlos Cantu, "Entertaining Gallery Project exhibit explores idea of extraterrestrial life"
AnnArbor.com, March, 2013.
• Jessica Brent, “Kris Rudolph's The Dyning Room.” EMYou the Magazine, May 2009 pp. 11-12.
• A.W., “Ailing art.” Current Magazine, May 2009, p 52.
• Alyssa Eckles, “EMU student explores pain of cancer in exhibit.” Eastern Echo, May 12, 2009, pp. 8, 12.
• Reviewed BA candidates, Concordia College, May 2009.
• Curator for Robert L. Bailey Solo Exhibition, Ford Gallery, Ypsilanti, MI, June 2008.
• Assistant to Ryan Molloy, Design Instructor, Fall 2008.
• National Professional Association for Design (AIGA) member, 2006-present.
• University of Michigan Alumni Association lifetime member, 2000-present.
• College Art Association (CAA), 2009-present.
• AIGA Detroit Chapter, Director of Communications, 2011.
• President of the Art Masters Association at Eastern Michigan University (EMU AMA), 2008-2009.
• President of University of Michigan student chapter Industrial Design Society of America (IDSA), 1999-2000.
2013 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, Noon Talks, Portfolio by Design II
2012 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, ASA Day (Art/Scholarship/Achievement)
2012 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, Noon Talks, Portfolio by Design
2011 Special recognition award, 13th Annual Collage, Digital & Mixed Media International Art Exhibition
2008 Collins Medal for Excellence in Graduate Assistantship Finalist
2008 Winner of the Anton Brenner Scholarship
2007-08 Winner of the Dorothy Lamming Scholarship
2000 Winner (group) U of M Tagge Award for Industrial Design
1999 Mixed Media Arts International Finalist
Offering unique marketing ideas through my eclectic experiences in product sales, industrial and furniture design, exhibit design and graphic design, I enjoy working within in a team environment.
In addition to 2d and 3d experiences, I help offer a better understanding on how we engage and communicate with products and people with a background in teaching, curriculum development and guest lecturing.
Retail Sales Specialist, Apple Inc.
Novi, MI — Oct. 2009 – Present
Create and develop a series of initiatives to cultivate team camaraderie.
• Design and maintain a blog where co-workers share creative pursuits and events.
• Design and creation of an internal newsletter.
• Revitalization of an internal program offering after-hours sales training.
• Coordination, within a small team, to orchestrate a Talent Show.
Assist in improving day-to-day operations in a team environment of over 100 employees.
• Instruct and facilitate group workshops, classes and private on location training.
• Communicate within a cross-functional 100+ team allowing for seamless hand-offs.
• Heighten consumer knowledge to Mac “OSX” and mobile “iOS” software and hardware.
• Insure brand consistency and customer experience through proper visual standards.
Adjunct Graphic Design Professor, Adrian College
Adrian MI — Aug. 2011 – April 2013
Managed and provided art direction in groups ranging from 6-13 students.
Designed and maintained worksheets posted to proprietary software.
Created and dveloped web blogs and curriculum using Adobe CS Suite Creative Software.
• Creating a Web Site (Dreamweaver, HTML)
• Digital Imaging (Photoshop)
• Graphic Design I (Illustrator / InDesign)
• Graphic Design II (Illustrator/InDesign)
Graphic Designer, Campus Life Department, Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti, MI — June 2006 – May 2009
The University of Michigan Alumni Association limetime member, 2000-present
National Professional Association for Design (AIGA), 2006-present
AIGA Detroit Chapter, Interim Director of Communications, 2011
College Art Association (CAA), 2009-2011
President of the Art Masters Association at Eastern Michigan University (EMU AMA), 2008-2009
President of U of M student chapter Industrial Design Society of America (IDSA), 1999-2000
MFA, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI— Graphic Design (Installation)
Magna Cum Laude
BFA, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI — Industrial Design & Metalwork
Creatives don't stop; marketing, writing, wood work, fine jewelry, metal, sculpture, mixed media, graphics, fibers, painting, photography, floral art and all forms of 2D and 3D are my specialties. I use this media to create installations that transform spaces rather than cover them. I dislike the label "artist" and stop at nothing to avoid "art on walls". Creating is my passion.