2013 First Contact, Gallery Project (installation), Ann Arbor, MI
2013 Promise of Light, Lenawee Council for the Visual Arts, LCVA Gallery, Adrian, MI
2012 Adrian First Friday: Think Small (installation), Adrian, MI (solo)
2011-12 13th Annual Collage, Digital & Mixed Media Online International Art Exhibition (collage), NE (juried)
2011 5th Annual University of Michigan Alumni Show: Things that Move, Ann Arbor, MI
2009 17th Annual Fine Arts Exhibition (photography), Canton, MI (juried)
2009 The Dyning Room, Eastern Michigan University IGG Gallery (installation), Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2009 4th Annual Cherry Hill Art Fair, Canton, MI
2009 12th Annual Art Celebrating The Cancer Journey (fibers), Coupeville Arts Center, WA
2009 AMA Exhibition, Riverside Arts Center Gallery (installation), Ypsilanti, MI
2009 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery (collage), Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2008 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery (collage), Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2008 Eastern Michigan University Ford Hall Show, Ford Hall (installation), Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2008 45th Annual Ann Arbor Film Festival After Party, Firefly Club (installation), Ann Arbor, MI (solo)
2007 Eastern Michigan University Graduate Show, Ford Gallery, Ypsilanti, MI (juried)
2007 Eastern Michigan University Ford Hall Show, Ford Hall, Ypsilanti, MI (solo)
2006 Ann Arbor Art Center; Off The Wall Show, (painting), Downtown Ann Arbor, MI
2006 Ann Arbor Art Center Faculty Show, (metalsmithing), Ann Arbor, MI
2013 Adrian College, Portfolio by Design II (honorarium recipient)
2012 Adrian College, Portfolio by Design (honorarium recipient)
2012 Adrian College, Photoshop Tutorial Workshop, ASA Day (Art/Scholarship/Achievement)
2011 University of Michigan, Arts Engine, Repurposing our Consumption
2006 ASM International (The Materials Information Society) Mokume Gane & Casting
ARTICLES & REVIEWS
- John Carlos Cantu, Entertaining Gallery Project exhibit explores idea of extraterrestrial life
AnnArbor.com, March, 2013.
- Jessica Brent Kristina Rudolph's The Dyning Room. EMYou the Magazine, May 2009 pp. 11-12.
- A.W., Ailing art. Current Magazine, May 2009, p 52.
- Alyssa Eckles, EMU student explores pain of cancer in exhibit. Eastern Echo, May 12, 2009, pp. 8, 12.
- Reviewed BA candidates, Concordia College, May 2009.
- Curator for Robert L. Bailey Solo Exhibition, Ford Gallery, Ypsilanti, MI, June 2008.
- Assistant to Ryan Molloy, Design Instructor, Fall 2008.
- National Professional Association for Design (AIGA) member, 2006-present.
- University of Michigan Alumni Association lifetime member, 2000-present.
- College Art Association (CAA), 2009-present.
- AIGA Detroit Chapter, Director of Communications, 2011.
- President of the Art Masters Association at Eastern Michigan University (EMU AMA), 2008-2009.
- President of University of Michigan student chapter Industrial Design Society of America (IDSA), 1999-2000.
2013 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, Noon Talks, Portfolio by Design II
2012 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, ASA Day (Art/Scholarship/Achievement)
2012 Honorarium recipient, Adrian College, Noon Talks, Portfolio by Design
2011 Special recognition award, 13th Annual Collage, Digital & Mixed Media International Art Exhibition
2008 Collins Medal for Excellence in Graduate Assistantship Finalist
2008 Winner of the Anton Brenner Scholarship
2007-08 Winner of the Dorothy Lamming Scholarship
2000 Winner (group) U of M Tagge Award for Industrial Design
1999 Mixed Media Arts International Finalist
Kristina seeks to discover her ultimate career contributing a high level of organizational skills aligned with her creative mind to provide design strategy for your businesses and educational organizations with forward thinking strategic thinking and branding. "An idea is nothing more than scribbles until acted upon."